Hello all you Trendsmappers.
We’ve a lot of exciting new things coming up so we thought we’d act like it’s 2006 and start a blog!
Firstly we wanted to share with you some of the fantastic coverage we’ve had since we launched way back in Sept 09:
- When we launched we were thrilled by the glowing reviews in Mashable, Download Squad and CNET.
- The Guardian in the UK used Trendsmap to illustrate how the Trafigura story broke. The same story was then covered on BBC Television and Techcrunch UK.
- The Guardian journalists seem to be a bit addicted since they’ve featured us a fair few times now.
- We’ve been tweeted about by everyone from Google and Twitter to Alyssa Milano, Philip Schofield (who?), and Shashi Tharoor.
- We’ve been getting warm fuzzy feelings from all the love shown at oneforty.
- Boingboing used Trendsmap to illustrate the internet tax protest in Mexico.
- Even though we’re still only covering English tweets we’ve been featured in Brazil, France, Germany and Sweden. We hope what they said was nice!
- It was nice to be written about by The Punch in our native Australia.
- And just this weekend we had a lovely feature on Lifehacker.
You can stay tuned on the new features we’ll be rolling out here, but we’d totally love it if you can fan us on our new Facebook page. We’ve got 3 x $100 Threadless.com vouchers that we’re giving away. Just become a fan before 31st March to enter the draw.